cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fatman_stu
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 13

Re: The press have finally started reporting the need to switch to infinity for sky sports.

I class me as a serious sports fan and have swapped from sky, I couldn't justify paying £50+ for sport with a second child on the way. Getting bt sport persuaded me to swap.

I have swapped phone, tv and broadband

0 Ratings
Martin_Gibson
Contributor
Message 12 of 13

Re: The press have finally started reporting the need to switch to infinity for sky sports.

I am one of the BT Vision customers who has lost Sky Sports. My street is not cabled and I live in flat in a listed building, so cannot have a dish. I would not have BT Vision if I could get either cable or satellite TV. I wonder how many of the BT Vision Sky Sports subscribers are in the same situation.

0 Ratings
Haribo
Contributor
Message 13 of 13

@Martin_Gibson wrote:

I am one of the BT Vision customers who has lost Sky Sports. My street is not cabled and I live in flat in a listed building, so cannot have a dish. I would not have BT Vision if I could get either cable or satellite TV. I wonder how many of the BT Vision Sky Sports subscribers are in the same situation.

A lot I would think.  A load of people have just been turfed off TUTV too so there will be a lot more people in that boat.

0 Ratings