Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
osalmon
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Triathlon

Hi,

Previously on Sky, when doing a 'triathlon' or 'Ironman' search I've always managed to find a program related to Ironman (not the movie) and triathlon.

I've tried it on Youview, nothing. Has anyone been able to watch triathlons/ironman on Youview?

Thanks

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
zulu17
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 3

Re: Triathlon

Well the top level ITU world series triathlon events I believe commence in March. if I recall correctly last season the BBC showed the main events  normally live on red button channels and /or the BBC Sport app with highlights later on BBC1 or 2.

Channel 4 I believe have in the past covered a range of endurance and Ironman events often in highlight form during the middle of the night..Eurosport channels often cover specific events.

Whether those channels have rights to coverage this year is unclear.

Triathlon is one of the sports in the Commonwealth Games in April which the BBC have rights to.

As for Youview Search well that will return those programmes in the schedule typically those due to be broadcast in the next 7 to  9 days or the programs currently available on the on demand players.

0 Ratings
zulu17
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 3

Re: Triathlon

I believe that there has been recent coverage on BBC channels of the ITU events (Abu DHABI)  With catch-up on  BBC Iplayer , Also BT TV  Player has Eurosport Noosa Triathlon on catch-up , and Eurosport has a program on the Laguna Phuket Thailand Triathlon during the forthcoming week.

0 Ratings