Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ringo2224
Beginner
Message 1 of 16

Turner Classic Movies (TCM) Channel

Go to solution

Good afternoon, I am thinking of joining BT but want to ensure the Turner Classic Movies (TCM) channel is available on one of the TV packages. It's not clear that is available. Can anyone please advise? Thanks in advance. 

0 Ratings
15 REPLIES 15
ozsat
Expert
Message 2 of 16

Re: Turner Classic Movies (TCM) Channel

Go to solution

I have it here on BT but I have resisted moving to the latest packages where it is not included.

I suspect new customers are only allowed the new packages - so you may find you can not have it.

---------------------------------------------------------------
using Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited with BT Max 4K package.
0 Ratings
StewM
Guru
Message 3 of 16

Go to solution

Hi @Ringo2224 

It was and is still available to those who are on the old/legacy BT TV packages. Unfortunately, it is not included in any of the new BT/Now TV packages, including the new Classic Entertainment.
So it will not be available to a new customer.

Stew

0 Ratings
Ringo2224
Beginner
Message 4 of 16

Go to solution

Thank you for your reply. This is very important information.

0 Ratings
Ringo2224
Beginner
Message 5 of 16

Go to solution

Thanks - I will need to have a serious think about this.

0 Ratings
Hunter2660
Recognised Expert
Message 6 of 16

Go to solution

@StewMwrote:

Hi @Ringo2224 

It was and is still available to those who are on the old/legacy BT TV packages. Unfortunately, it is not included in any of the new BT/Now TV packages, including the new Classic Entertainment.

Stew

Actually Stew it is available with the Classic Entertainment pack but you have to add the More Entertainment Channels bolt on. It's also available via Plusnet.

0 Ratings
StewM
Guru
Message 7 of 16

Go to solution

@Hunter2660wrote:

@StewMwrote:

Hi @Ringo2224 

Stew

Actually Stew it is available with the Classic Entertainment pack but you have to add the More Entertainment Channels bolt on. It's also available via Plusnet.

I stand corrected. I didn’t think there was extra channels to add! Just trying to see what channels these are that can be added, they are well hidden.

Stew

0 Ratings
StewM
Guru
Message 8 of 16

Go to solution

I can only find this so far.

The More Entertainment Channels bolt-on is on a monthly rolling contract. You'll be able to remove it at any time by logging in to My BT.

• First-rate factual television from the likes of Discovery Science and History 2
  • Sketches and stand-ups on Comedy Central Extra
  • MTV Classic, TCM and more quality entertainment channels

Stew

0 Ratings
StewM
Guru
Message 9 of 16

Go to solution

@Ringo2224 
Sorry, gave you the wrong information. You can chose the Classic Entertainment with the add on for TCM. But this package may be of limited appeal.

Stew

0 Ratings
Ringo2224
Beginner
Message 10 of 16

Go to solution

Thanks Hunter2660. If what you say is true, that's great! Does anyone have the Classic Entertainment pack with the More Entertainment Channels bolt on? And if so, do you have Turner Classic Movies channel? I would greatly appreciate an answer. Thanks in advance.

0 Ratings