cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Tyson - Whyte

Go to solution

Wanted to pay 29.55 euro for the fight to watch in Ireland. Your site is so bad it's impossible to link up. I doubt your investors will be happy to hear this. Your website is an absolute mess. I wonder how many millions like me that want to pay said amount can't do it. 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Tyson - Whyte

Go to solution

I thought BT SPORT is available to UK residents only since Brexit which may explain your problem

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hey Thank you for your reply. I had really hoped to watch it live. I got annoyed as the Irish Daily Mirror left a link on their website which went nowhere yet sold it. I would really like to see it. I am perturbed as to why the whole planet can't see it. It would be in the interest of all investors. Perhaps I am wrong. But again Thank you for your reply.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Maybe too late now but the FAQ's on the box office website re watching outside the UK state to contact sky ireland if in the republic

Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Your issue is with the Irish Daily Mirror website giving you an incorrect website to book the flight ppv and not BT. 

BT were only official broadcaster for the UK and not the whole world.

Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

@ppjmcgrathwrote:

I am perturbed as to why the whole planet can't see it. It would be in the interest of all investors. Perhaps I am wrong. But again Thank you for your reply.

Why? I don't think BT has any connection with, for example, Timbuctoo, Chennai or Los Angeles residents.

The viewing for the whole planet is provided by countless global providers, each charging their subscribing viewers locally. This needs to be the case to give the two boxers and their teams, the mega millions they demand.

Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @ppjmcgrath,

It's great to see that you were interested in the fight last night. I'll not mention any spoilers in case some people haven't watched it yet.

The BT Sport Box Office event was only available in the UK and the Republic of Ireland. However, in the Republic of Ireland you needed to purchase it through Sky Ireland. Other countries, like the US, broadcasted the fight through their own channels such as ESPN+

For any info about our channel, check out our BT Sport Box Office FAQs

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings