cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Blondeandy
Aspiring Contributor
Message 91 of 94

Re: UFC 239 to be shown on BT Sport Box Office

I had no luck at all going as far as emailing CEO with still no luck. Their position was v much that they were keeping me in contract for the full duration even if it ended any possible future business.

Then I got the generic email sent out to anyone who had complained about the PPV and responded to the person who had sent it basically saying it was a bit late to be trying to justify it all. She then offered me a cancellation of my contract with no fees so I took it. 

Have since found I have bt app access via my phone contract. Can't record to watch the day after but can at least watch it on catch up a while after. 

To be honest though the money grabbing in both boxing and UFC has ruined my enthusiasm for it all really. 

0 Ratings
sasij
Aspiring Contributor
Message 92 of 94

Asking for money for this lackluster Khabib card is the final straw for me. Will not be renewing my contract. Hopefully this gets boycotted again like the last one. 

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 93 of 94

BT are getting a great deal of bad comments on both Twitter and Facebook on each posting.

I personally can’t imagine that the the revenue will be worth all the bad press.

Stew

0 Ratings
Message 94 of 94

Well, as they put my BT Sport price up I got to cancel that - and seeing as Sky offered to pay my £100 cancellation charge, I've now moved everything away from BT.

Might seem overkill, but there wasn't much point in keeping BT Sport if the major shows were PPV, and no point in keeping the broadband if you aren't getting the BT Sport discount.

Ive basically removed BT Sport, added Sky Movies and Fight Pass and I'm a tenner a month better off.  

0 Ratings