cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

UFC Uploads timescales

Is there a way to know when UFC events will be uploaded for spoiler-free replays?

More than once I've expected a main card to be uploaded and it just hasn't been there even when the pre-lims have been available for hours.

Can we get an upload schedule in advance? I want to be able to invite people round and know that we'll actually be able to watch the show when they're here.

I don't know if there are currently-unshared explanations for delays but the uploads recently seem slow. The Colby Covington / Robbie Lawler card happened over a week ago and still hasn't been uploaded.

I only use BT Sport for UFC coverage and it's a near impossible task to go a week whilst avoiding spoilers.

Tags (4)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: UFC Uploads timescales

Hey, kinda got the same question here: I'm interested in buying the monthly pass but wondering whether there are spoiler free replays available. You're saying there are but you have to wait WEEKS?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: UFC Uploads timescales

The uploads have been a whole lot quicker for the past couple of months. Almost every one has at least the main event uploaded within 24 hours, and the large majority have the full event. 

I’d say currently it’s problem solved.

0 Ratings