cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SteveL1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Ultra HD on BT Player

I have an Ultra HD box and recently upgraded to VIP package, with 4K/HD.  On the “Setting Up and using BT Ultra HD” page on bt.com it says

We've also got a selection of On Demand Ultra HD programmes. You'll find them in the 'Ultra HD' section of the BT Player. They'll also appear when you search for programmes in the YouView menu. All titles available in Ultra HD have an Ultra HD icon next to them.”

I don’t have an “Ultra HD” section on my BT Player menu, is the information on but.com out of date, or am I missing this option?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
zulu17
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 3

Re: Ultra HD on BT Player

I believe that in the Bt Player on the box if you select SPORT category  then if you navigate down to the EXPLORE MORE SPORT and then navigate to the right you have a 4K tile  (almost at the end before the Subbtitled tile) . That then gives you the BT Sport 4K UHD page  with  a selection of Premiership Rugby , ,Europa League , Champions League , Fight Night Boxing programming  plus some other content

The non Sport 4K content on the BT Player is In believe simply the Snatch series

0 Ratings
SteveL1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Ultra HD on BT Player

Thanks, that worked, but not exactly as easy way to find UHD/4K, nor as described on the BT website.  What about rental/purchase films/tv shows that are available in 4K/HDR on other platforms, such as Apple TV or Amazon Prime, but not on B T?

0 Ratings