cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Unable to access Discovery Channel suddenly

Go to solution

I am on Big Entertainment Package as a new customer to BT TV. I know that NOW TV is included in it. All of sudden we cannot access Discovery Channel. As far as I can see that this is not one of the channels that BT TV has taken out from February.

I have messaged BT but have not heard anything as yet. Can someone here help me?

Thanks

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Unable to access Discovery Channel suddenly

Go to solution
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution
Thanks just found the other posts on this loss. Shame that I never received the email from BT telling me this will be happening. Though I can see that those who did receive the email were not clear on which channels were being dropped.
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

the communication and lack of has been pointed out before and I believe the companies could and should do better in informing their customer base. relevant section outlining their responsibilities is I believe

We'll tell you about any changes at least 30 days beforehand, unless there are reasons we can’t (for example, if a content provider doesn’t give us enough notice that they’re withdrawing their content).

Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

If it's any help, Discovery HD is available via Amazon Prime as an add on channel. 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution
FOX has gone too, might as well ditch now tv
0 Ratings