cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gayna1608
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Unable to get BT Sport on Sky

Unable to get by sport on sky as error message saying that my viewing card number doesn’t match address although address has been confirmed with sky and no issues present.

Call BT and they are unable to get it working either, there is an open complaint about getting BT sport also, but still no further help.

Has anyone had the same issue or having this issue now

I am at the end of my tether

Appreciate any help on this thanks

Gayna
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Unable to get BT Sport on Sky

is your name and address exactly the same on both your BT and SKY account otherwise you cannot add BT sports to a SKY account

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Gayna1608
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Both name address are the same however on BT bill they use first initial and sky use full name
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi @Gayna1608,

Thanks for your post and welcome back!

Sorry for the problems you're having placing an order for BT Sport on Sky due to the mix up with your address details.  As you've been trying to get this sorted with my colleagues over the phone and you're still no further forward we can pick this up and give you a hand from here.

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi @Gayna1608 Just to update you that the TV experts are also experiencing a problem getting your order placed. So it will take a bit longer than usual to get this set up for you but be assured we are working to get this set up for you and I'll update you as soon as I have any update.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings