cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 31

Unable to show personalised offers

Ever since I signed up for BT I have been unable to make any changes online. When I log in and choose my account number I get an error message saying that it can not show me my personalised offers.

30 REPLIES 30
Message 2 of 31

Re: Unable to show personalised offers

I have the same issue too, I used to be able to make changes online but BT have changed something recently which is now coming up with the message every time.

I know there are others on this forum who have the same issue too.

I just hope BT fix the issue soon, as it will cause more people to contact them by phone, which they have stated on their website they don't want people to, to help those more vunerable.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 31

Same here 😞
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 31

@DavidM
Looks like this is a common problem, others have reported the same issue too:
https://community.bt.com/t5/YouView-from-BT/Can-t-Manage-Tv-account-online/td-p/2048702
Can you raise this higher up as it appears to be a bigger issue.
Thanks,
James
Message 5 of 31

Hi @jam2000,

Thanks for pointing this out. You might be on to something here. I still have your details from before so leave that with me. @Surboy and @samg can you please send over your details as well? I’ve dropped you both a private message.

Cheers

David

Message 6 of 31

I have had the same issue as you for the last 2 years. 

I also have another issue where I can't make any changes to my account online regarding adding/removing packages.  I can't even see the options, whenever I try it says there is a technical issue and your order can't be completed

Don't get your hopes up on them resolving the issue soon.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 31

To be fair to them they got it sorted very quickly and I'm now able to make these changes online.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 31

I'm still not able to make any changes online and I reported it before you too @samg 

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 31

Glad it was ok for you.  The issue I have has been ongoing for 2 years and they are unable to fix it.  Because of this they gave me a credit for £20 on a prepayment card.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 31

Hi I am having the same issue, I cannot see personalised offers and don’t want to be waiting an hour on the phone just to find out what offers there are
Thanks
Sarah
0 Ratings