cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 2 of 6

Unable to swap TV package - why?!

For weeks now, I have been getting a message about not being able to show me personalised offers when trying to alter my package. I don’t want a personalised offer, I want to swap my package as is my right under your T&Cs and therefore legally.

I’m sick of calling this number and getting nowhere. I’m also sick of this constant appalling service from BT (I mean HOW old are you as an organisation now? DECADES OLD - GET A GRIP).

This needs sorting now or I will raise an ombudsman case.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6

Cannot swap package for well over a month:

I’m trying to downgrade my package - as I’m entitled - but keep being told I need to call you, see below.

I’m not going to, I want to use the site like other customers can. WHEN is this nonsense getting fixed? It’s been going on for weeks now.

It’s constant account issue after account issue with BT - a national embarrassment.

Hi Name. We can't show you any personalised offers here just now. Give us a call on 0800 085 7344 and we'll find the best deal just for you. We're open 8am to 9pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm Saturday and 9am to 6pm Sunday.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Re: Unable to swap TV package - why?!

Still cannot swap my package online and still having to wait in a phone queue which I’m not prepared to do.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Hi @MarkLeics and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry you're not able to make the changes as you'd like to. I can help. I'll drop you a private message now so you can get in touch.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Hello

I’ve replied to the message and raised a formal complaint but still I am being blocked by this message to call you, most likely as I want to downgrade which certainly is questionable legally and at best poor service. Please when will this be resolved? I will be looking for a rebate for the time that I have to pay more for my service than I intended.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Another week in and no resolution to this issue not being able to swap packages. I have even raised an official complaint and nobody has attempted to resolve it. I’m now going to log an ombudsman complaint as Bt is either unable or unwilling to put my account in order. As soon as my contract is up, I’m moving to another FTTP and TV supplier as evidently BT doesn’t give a toss about customer service!

0 Ratings