Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 1 of 23

Upcoming changes to channels

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share with you some information around a few upcoming changes to channels.

Channel removed

• 31st March 2020 – The ‘Movies 24’ channel will be removed, channel no: 513

Channel added

• 1st April 2020 – NOW TV Fox HD, will be launching for the following TV packs, Entertainment, Big Entertainment & Entertainment pass.  This will be aired on channel no: 364

Channel change

• 1st April 2020 – NOW TV Nat Geo Wild will swap out for ‘NOW TV Nat Geographic’ (available on Entertainment, Big Entertainment. & Entertainment pass), channel numbers 352 (SD), 367 (HD)

Cheers

Sean

0 Ratings
22 REPLIES 22
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 2 of 23

Re: Upcoming changes to channels

Can I ask why Movies 24 is being removed? This is pretty much the only reason my wife ordered the TV package from yourself as she can't get it from a streaming service.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 23

My guess is the contract with Movies 24 has come to an end. Probably the start of the extra channels slowly being dropped now that BT is supplying Now TV content. Just my opinion though.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 4 of 23

I think you could be right about Movies 24 @Hunter2660 I would have liked to still have had the W channel but overall I happy with the move from the entertainment max HD package to the Now TV big entertainment package with HD boost.

Any idea when the new Sky channel will be added to Now TV. I did hear that it would be sometime in April.

Darren

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 5 of 23

I believe Sky Documentary, Sky Nature, Sky History and Sky History 2 are all scheduled for the 7th April and all available on Now TV including BT packages

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 6 of 23

As this is a subscription channel are we able to leave mid contract then? My wife is not happy this channel is going! 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 7 of 23

My wife's not happy that movies 24 is moving office BT platform she wants me to move over to Sky so we'll have all the channels including the plus ones channels ice told her that I will think about it it I've got what I want I have to think about my wife what she wants to watch as well

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 8 of 23

I specifically asked the guy on live chat if this channel was going to be part of the subscription and was told yes, only now to be told its being removed, luckily I'm still within the 14 day cooling off period and need to look at what virgin or sky can offer me. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 9 of 23

I agree I might have to look somewhere else now it's not just that I lost a lot of Freeview channels like free sport BBC 4 HD and a few more channels also off com 7 and com 8 also my wife likes to watch her favourite channels and one is movies 24 she always watching can I see more channels she likes but has gone as well
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 10 of 23

Morning,

So today should be channel change day and while I can see some changes with national geographic I can’t see any sign of fox hd. Does anyone have it yet?

0 Ratings