cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

VIP tv £25 for 3 months

Went on my BT app they're advertising VIP tv package £25 a month for 3 months. Tried ordering on my app  it said we're sorry phone a sales advisor.i phoned the number and the agent said he couldn't see the deal and it was £76!

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: VIP tv £25 for 3 months

Screenshot_20230526_210302_Chrome.jpg

Had a look as well and it is showing for me. Hope you get it sorted.

Message 3 of 7

Yea that's the 1 i phoned again but they're still saying its £76 terrible false advertising 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Any joy trying to use a different device or browser to see if that works. Tested it on my laptop and I was able to add the deal to my cart and proceed through to checkout.

I have noticed some of BT offers are labelled as online exclusive and that contact centre staff cant offer the deal.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

@ALEXABLISS1991 you haven't mentioned yet are you an existing tv customer in contract or coming to end or looking to add it as new? From previous experience these offers are not available to existing in contract customers

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

I'm an existing customer on the bt sport only package was hoping to have this but no joy 😔 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

@garybs29  @ALEXABLISS1991 

I'm an in contract VIP package customer and I've been able to take the £25 offer online. Just be aware it does recontract your tv for another 24 months from date of offer uptake (it would appear the offer negates the normal upgrade / downgrade monthly options you would currently be entitled to as part of your existing tv contract). Your broadband is also recontracted with any current discounts you may have included for the length of contract.

0 Ratings