cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mrsvllogan
Message 1 of 7

I am currently a sky tv customer and still under a contract I am also a BT fibre broadband customer. My question is as a WWE fan from January 2020 how can I go about watching Raw and Smackdown, as my understanding is that BT Sports have taken on the rights for WWE.

Tags (3)
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
NigelB72
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 7

Re: WWE

Go to solution

You can take out a subscription directly from BT or by the time the WWE deal comes into effect, the cross carriage deal might be in place so you can subscribe through Sky.

0 Ratings
Rollroyroll
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Sorry to hijack this thread.  But I’ve got some Quick questions  about this, I’m an app only subscriber. Will you be offering a full replay of raw & smackdown on the app? Also what’s the plan for nxt now it’s live in the US? Will you be following suit? 

0 Ratings
NigelB72
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Hi. This site is mainly inhabited by BT customers offering each other help so you may not get the answers that you are looking for 

0 Ratings
Rollroyroll
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Ah ok. I don’t suppose you know if there’s an email address I could use to ask someone at BT? 

Many thanks

0 Ratings
NigelB72
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Sorry I don't. But I'd imagine all details will be released nearer to the time

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

@Rollroyroll wrote:

Sorry to hijack this thread.  But I’ve got some Quick questions  about this, I’m an app only subscriber. Will you be offering a full replay of raw & smackdown on the app? Also what’s the plan for nxt now it’s live in the US? Will you be following suit? 

Hi @Rollroyroll 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting.

WWE’s monthly PPV events, including WrestleMania will be on BT Sport Box Office. Raw (early Tuesday AM) and Smackdown (early Saturday AM) will both be shown live and then again as a repeat later in the same day during prime time; in addition we will broadcast a shorter 2 and 1 hour version of Raw and shorter 1 hour version of Smackdown. WWE NXT won’t be available on BT Sport.

I hope this helps?

Matt