cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Watch BT purchases after leaving

I got told to call back a few week ago if I can't login to watch my purchases and I have been unable to get through to someone, can someone assist to help me watch my purchases I made on bt tv? 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Watch BT purchases after leaving

Hi @Cubdy15, welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry you can't view your purchases, are you getting an error message when you're logging into the BT TV app? You need to use the BT ID that has been set up with account holder status. 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Error GJ931 and I am using the same details as setup.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Hi @Cundy, That error can happen for a couple of reasons. It might be that the correct BT account isn't linked to the BT ID or you're logging in with an ID that wasn't set up as the account holders. Let me know how you get on with these checks?

Check your BT TV account is linked to your BT ID

1. Log into My BT
  2. Get your BT TV account number. You can find this in the top right-hand corner of your bill. It consists of two letters and eight numbers, for example GB12345678
  3. Click on the 'All Product' arrow on the right-hand side of your screen
  4. If your TV account is shown here, then your BT ID is linked to it
  5. If your BT ID isn’t linked to your TV account, you can do that by using your BT ID to login here > and following the steps to link it

Check your BT ID account role is listed as Account holder

1. Log into My BT
  2. Click on Settings, then Account, and you’ll see the 'Account role' status
  3. If your account role is 'Account holder', then you should be able to log in to the BTV App
  4. If your account role is 'Account manager', you won’t be able to log in to the BT TV App and you can either:
  • Change your 'Account role' to 'Account holder' by clicking on I should be the account holder and following the steps
  • Use the BT ID of the 'Account holder'

Important: You should only change the 'Account role' if you're responsible for paying the bills on this account.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

I can't login to my BT, they are the correct details that I signed up with they were saved and correct against what I wrote in my notebook

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Hi @Cundy15,

Thank you for posting back, if you send me your details I'll take a look at this for you.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Just wondering if you have any further updates? 

0 Ratings