cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scamartist
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Watch existing BT sport subscription on Sky box

I currently have a BT sport subscription but would prefer to watch it is my sky box which is on the main TV in the living room.

Is it possible to transfer the subscription to watch it on the Sky box instead of the Youview box which is in one of the bedrooms?

If possible to transfer it would there be any additional charges?

Thanks in advance.
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
ozsat
Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: Watch existing BT sport subscription on Sky box

I don't think there is a charge to switch the package to the Sky box  -  but I think there is a charge from next month to view it on a Sky box.

---------------------------------------------------------------
using Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited with BT Max 4K package.
0 Ratings
scamartist
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

It all seems a bit confused.

Some posts in various locations say to call BT and they will add it to viewing card without issue but tried earlier today and was told they cant do it.

They say that 2 subscriptions are required which is crazy.

I can watch it on the Youview box, computer and tablet on current subscription but require a second subscription to watch it on my Sky box.

Still hoping somebody can definitively clear this up.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 5

@scamartist wrote:

It all seems a bit confused.

Some posts in various locations say to call BT and they will add it to viewing card without issue but tried earlier today and was told they cant do it.

They say that 2 subscriptions are required which is crazy.

I can watch it on the Youview box, computer and tablet on current subscription but require a second subscription to watch it on my Sky box.

Still hoping somebody can definitively clear this up.

You can certainly watch it on the SKY platform if you have a Valid card. Problem is you will have to get someone to understand that you want it STOPPED on the BT Youview box and TRANSFERRED to the SKY box.

Unless of course you did wish to watch on both and then you would need as they say two subscriptions.

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings
Highlighted
scamartist
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Thats all I wanted to do which it seems is not possible after 3 calls to India with the help line.

0 Ratings