Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tendril
Message 1 of 3

Watching UFC replays on BT Sport

Go to solution

Hi

sorry if this is a noob question. I did ask customer services but they were not a great deal of help.

Is it possible to watch replays of the UFC events on demand on the BT Sport website? I am currently getting BT Sport via my Sky box and usually record the UFC events and watch them in the morning. Unfortunately Sky keeps cutting short the recordings and I sometimes miss the last few minutes of the event if they over-run and I forget to record the program that is directly after. This happened recently with the Dillasaw/Cruz fight and that one is not repeated on Sky.

I am thinking of changing my broadband supplier to BT Infinity which will give me BT Sport for free via the web and customer services said that I can watch these events on demand but I can't see any means to do this. As I can't watch these events live I am unsure as to whether to switch or just keep my BT Sport subscription through Sky.

Any advice greatly appreciated as I feel held over a barrel at the moment by either having to pay a huge monthly fee to watch through Sky in HD (£24/Month) or resigned to having to stay up and watch them live on the web.

Not feeling the love for BT Sport right now.

Thanks

Tags (3)
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 3

Re: Watching UFC replays on BT Sport

Go to solution

Not really a UFC follower- did log on to my BT Sport PC account and from what I can see.

Currently BT Sport does have an on demand UFC section for subscribers - one current title is a 2hr 31minute  showing of the fight night you mention - I can't comment on how long the content is available for and how comprehemsive the on demand/catch up is.

ufctemp2.JPG

0 Ratings
tendril
Message 3 of 3

Re: Watching UFC replays on BT Sport

Go to solution

Thanks you zulu17

yes that is the content I was after, however it is a couple of days after the event. It was not showing when I made the OP.

As with any sport, the longer I leave it to watch on demand the greater the chance I have of accidently seeing the result on other media (facebook, twitter or the papers) so it doesn't look as though it will be an option for me. I aqm, however, exploring the possibility of switching to BT TV.

Thanks once again

0 Ratings