cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
hasanunited
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

When will UFC 214 full replay be uploaded on the BT Sport website? How long ?

Go to solution

Hi Guys,

I am just wondering because there is no clear answer and even the bt sport live chat team were confused. 

How long before a UFC full fight event be uploaded on to the BT Sport website after the UFC live event has finished?

For example - UFC 214 just finished at around 6am London time - its now 9am and BT Sport's website has still not uploaded the full reply.

How long before they do? Can anyone help - much appreciated.

Tags (3)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: When will UFC 214 full replay be uploaded on the BT Sport website? How long ?

Go to solution

Looking at the BT Sport website it says (for the website player)

If you cannot catch UFC 214 live, be sure to bookmark our new spoiler-free replay page, where existing customers will be able to watch all five main card fights in full no later than Sunday lunchtime, with the whole event then available on Monday morning.

hasanunited
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Re: When will UFC 214 full replay be uploaded on the BT Sport website? How long ?

Go to solution

thank you for the reply - its Sunday lunchtime now but still nothing on the website.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Looks like it is there on the website to me (before my lunch if not yours). No idea  how long it's been there.

0 Ratings