Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StewM
Guru
Message 21 of 31

Re: Which package includes Eurosport

@mswin341wrote:

@Vik , wrote.

What you've been told is not correct, Eurosport is available as part of the Classic Entertainment package.

Hi, does that mean, I can add the Classic Entertainment package, to my Big Sport package.

Alas no, this is BT. 

Stew

0 Ratings
mswin341
Contributor
Message 22 of 31

This new  Big Sport is not very good, I tried to Record  a Sky Sport channel and watch BT Sport, as soon as I changed to the BT Sport the Sky channel stopped recording.

I  had enough, for £45 extra its not worth it. I am reverting to my previous Package, it takes between 3 and 5 days to change over. It will be interesting to see, if I have the Eurosport back again.

0 Ratings
RodT
Contributor
Message 23 of 31

I am glad I found this thread. Was just about to sign up for VIP package as it suited re availability of cricket. Am not willing to miss Eurosport Skiing however. And it is not clear either whether existing recorded programmes e.g. Big Bash and World Cup skiing would be available after switch.

Perhaps answer is to keep BT until recordings watched and then switch yo SKY.

any comments or help please.

0 Ratings
ledgie
Aspiring Expert
Message 24 of 31

You are correct about not being able to watch your Eurosport recordings if you switch.
mswin341
Contributor
Message 25 of 31

Hi RodT. 

When and if you do switch, any previous recordings on Eurosport and Discovery ect, channels will no longer be available.

In my case, I had Snooker Shoot Out recorded and it was unavailable, also the Eurosport channels will no longer appear is the listings of programs

0 Ratings
RodT
Contributor
Message 26 of 31

Sorry you lost th snooker! But thank for the confirmation re recordings
0 Ratings
mswin341
Contributor
Message 27 of 31

Update.

Last Sunday, I contacted BT, to revert to my previous  TV package, 4K Max. They removed my Sky content, straight away, but now 6 days later, still no Eurosport and Entertainment in my listings.

I contacted BT, they said it takes a week, because they have to manually change the package, if that's the case, why did they remove the Sky content, at once.

0 Ratings
mswin341
Contributor
Message 28 of 31

Update

Still have not reverted back to my previous 4K max package, today, I was told that because so many people want to revert back to their previous TV package, it is taking longer than expected. I now have Eurosport back,  (after being told that Eurosport is not available anymore), I have taken out the Entertainment package at £15 per month, but now I have no BT Sport. 

Come on BT, get your act together.

0 Ratings
StewM
Guru
Message 29 of 31

@mswin341wrote:

Update

Still have not reverted back to my previous 4K max package, today, I was told that because so many people want to revert back to their previous TV package, it is taking longer than expected. I now have Eurosport back,  (after being told that Eurosport is not available anymore), I have taken out the Entertainment package at £15 per month, but now I have no BT Sport. 

Come on BT, get your act together.

I wonder if there is any truth in this? 

Stew

0 Ratings
mswin341
Contributor
Message 30 of 31

After yet, another phone call. I am being told, that BT have to revert back your previous package manually, how does that work, do they have to go into everybody's account to make the change?
They also said, it might take a further 5 days, if it hasn't changed by then to phone back.
I'm like you "I wonder if there is any truth in this? "
0 Ratings