cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mswin341
Contributor
Message 31 of 39

Re: Which package includes Eurosport

Finally, I have been reverted back to my previous 4K TV Max. It took 21 days, with the help from Matt-s. Moderator.

Now not watching Eurosport, because all sport cancelled. Anyway, all my problems have been resolved

technoidea
Contributor
Message 32 of 39

NigelB72 why bother posting then .

0 Ratings
mswin341
Contributor
Message 33 of 39

It’s a community and why are you bothering to post a message that was sent 18 months ago. 

NigelB72
Recognised Expert
Message 34 of 39

@technoidea probably because my response was valid in early 2020 😏

0 Ratings
Takahashi
Contributor
Message 35 of 39

Signed up to new contract today. Went for the Big Sports package as it now does include Eurosport 1 and 2. Wonder when sense prevailed and BT added it?

0 Ratings
DarrenK98
Contributor
Message 36 of 39

It's been on Big Sport for a while now however it's being removed again at the start of next year.

RodT
Contributor
Message 37 of 39

Well that's great news for those of us that follow Alpine Skiing and British Speedway then!!

Is it not even available as an add-on?

0 Ratings
DarrenK98
Contributor
Message 38 of 39

Haven't heard much other than the following.

"Sorry, but I've just had it confirmed - we will STOP selling Eurosport on BT TV as of Jan 17th. Those who already have it on a Big Sport or VIP subscription will continue to have it for a while (end date TBC), but it will no longer be available to order as part of any BT TV package."

I imagine the best way to get Eurosport after it leaves will be either via Discovery+ or the Eurosport Player.

0 Ratings
Takahashi
Contributor
Message 39 of 39

I had Discovery + for a few days free trial during the Olympics and had a look at Eurosport. I wasn't impressed with the picture and the frame rate during the football match I was watching was dire. So, when Eurosport disappears from BT I won't be going down that route unless they fix it.

0 Ratings