Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 13

Why can't I find Christmas 24?

Go to solution

Hi!

Sorry. Sad I know - but channel 513 isn't showing - why is that? Is it not on the basic tv package?

Thanks in advance!

0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
Expert
Message 2 of 13

Re: Why can't I find Christmas 24?

Go to solution

I think it is now called Sony Movies Christmas and is on Freeview channel 50 (if you can get that channel where you are).

Richard

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 3 of 13

Go to solution

Hi Richard - I think that's a different channel (same purpose though)- Christmas 24 was on 513.

hmm

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 4 of 13

Go to solution

I was trying to find that too 

Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 13

Go to solution

I think Christmas 24  is the seasonal channel rebanding of Movies 24 .

Movies 24 on channel 513 ceased on 31st March on BT TV.

Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 13

Go to solution
There's lot of moaning about taken off this channel there's lots of people want it back annoys me as my wife likes his channel and now she can't watch anymore really angry even told me to go somewhere else I will wait until after Christmas to see what I will do
Beginner
Message 7 of 13

Go to solution

aha - does it still exist anywhere???

0 Ratings
Aspiring Expert
Message 8 of 13

Go to solution

You can get it on sky 

Beginner
Message 9 of 13

Go to solution

🤣

0 Ratings
Expert
Message 10 of 13

Go to solution

I used to sometimes watch Movies 24 and watched it a little more during November and December in the run up to Christmas. As I liked to watch some of the family Christmas movies.

Used to think Movies 24 change to Christmas 24 a month or so to early every year but that was just my option.

I know Now TV has Sky Cinema and Sky Cinema on demand but you would have thought as since Comcast now own Sky as well as Movies 24 that they would think about putting it on Now TV.

Sky Cinema should be starting there Sky Cinema Christmas channel in the next 4 or 5 weeks I would have thought.

I dont watch the other channel that  talked Sony( Sony Christmas) on Freeview channel 50 as I dont get a great signal from the loch mux and signal is even worse when the weather is bad.

I also dont watch Sony Movies on channel 32 much as dont always like how they have a few mins of Sony Movie News in between the movie.

Darren