Did you mean: 
Skids
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Will BT Sport be available on Virgin?

Go to solution

As above.

Thanks.

edit: Apologies.....currently with old Virgin phone/internet deal and using Sky HD for tv. Considering 1/2 price Virgin offer for bb/tv/phone but no mention of BT Sport. I pay for Sky Sports for rugby & Moto GP.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: Will BT Sport be available on Virgin?

Go to solution
We know no more than you. All I can suggest is that you speak with Virgin.
0 Ratings
Haribo
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

@Skids wrote:

As above.

Thanks.

edit: Apologies.....currently with old Virgin phone/internet deal and using Sky HD for tv. Considering 1/2 price Virgin offer for bb/tv/phone but no mention of BT Sport. I pay for Sky Sports for rugby & Moto GP.

Personally, I can't see them coming to a deal, at least not before the channels start. The problem with Virgin and BT is that they are very close competitors, even more so than BT and Sky. BT have gained a lot from putting BT on sky and will gain more customer info and BB subscriptions. From Virgin they cannot gain anything except a carraige fee, and supplying it to virgin will immediately stop Virgin customers defecting to BT.

It remains to be seen, but unless there is an Ofcom requirement or EPL requirement that BT wholesale it to all platforms, I wouldn't be too optimistic.

You can of course buy it standalone on sky for £12 a month. Which isn't bad in my view.

0 Ratings
Skids
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution
Thanks Haribo, much as I suspected. Will probably cancel sky Sports & pick up BT Sport then.
0 Ratings
Deathtrap3000
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Rumors are that it will be available soon. 

But they are just rumours. 

0 Ratings