Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Leod1
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

concacaf gold cup 2017

Hi,

I am just wondring why BT Sport hasn't shown any matches from this year's 2017 concacaf gold cup seeing as they hold the rights for this competition?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Hunter2660
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 6

Re: concacaf gold cup 2017

GOLD CUP TV COVERAGE

In the UK, BT Sport hold the broadcasting rights to the tournament but will only show a limited number of games. Those that are screened can also be streamed via the BT Sport app.

No list of which games will be shown though.

0 Ratings
Leod1
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Do you know which games will be shown?
Will they be shown live?
Also this really isn't good enough! Every game should be shown!
If sky had the rights every game would be shown!
Even Premier sports managed to show all the games live when they had the rights for the last 2 tournaments!
0 Ratings
Hunter2660
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 6

To quote my reply: "No list of which games will be shown though." You could try googling to see if you could find something.

0 Ratings
Leod1
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Well no games have been shown the final is on Sunday! This is ridiculous as had another broadcaster had the rights they would have shown all other games just like premier sports did! Not satisfied with your response either, you could at least be a bit more helpful!
0 Ratings
Hunter2660
Recognised Expert
Message 6 of 6

This is a customer to customer help forum. As a customer myself I found the above on a website which I copy and pasted, (not allowed to provide links on the forum). I couldn't find anymore info than that, which is why I suggested you Google for anything you may find.

Have a look at World Soccer Talk which may or may not help, depending how serious you are about viewing Soccer. I can't say more, you will have to google for more info. Smiley Wink

0 Ratings