cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

duplicate channels

After update anyone else got  duplicate channels i,e 346 syfy 343 Gold etc which take you to now tv sign up  ,Get now tv on Bt Tv ,bit pain have go through channels an hide them all,just add i am on max 4k package £20 month an what work out if  i upgrade to new packages it is  going to cost me £35 to get the same channels, would gain sky movies which i don`t want ,so will be sticking to current package,

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Expert
Message 2 of 6

Re: duplicate channels

The duplicates are the ones provided via NowTV and the ones available through BTTV packages, you can click the green button and hide channels you're not subscribed to, so if you don't have NowTV they will vanish from the EPG.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

a list of channel numbers which are for now tv would be helpful which save a lot of time  having to tune to each channel to check if it is active or not in your current package

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 6

Or better still, just a tick box for hide "Now TV Channels", hide "Sky Sports", hide "Sky Cinema"  would be great. Or even just hide "Unsubscribed" although I think the last one would be a challenge...

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 6

Thanks for posting guys. I've fed the comments back and if any changes are made I'll let you know.

Cheers

David

Highlighted
Message 6 of 6

Hi @jonstannes Thanks for your posts, to remove the duplicated you can follow either of these steps.

1. Go to the guide – press the blue button – go to subscribed along the top. This removes any of the duplicate channels.
  2. Go to the guide – Press the yellow button – to hide the unwanted channels this will take longer but you'll only need to do it once.
0 Ratings