cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
technoidea
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

moto 2/3 replays

where have they gone to or am I missing the link to them?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: moto 2/3 replays

Not sure which devices you are watching on -

Well I can see the motoGP 2 & 3 for Aragon on both the Android and IOS apps  -- selecting Sports and then MotoGP/

On the Youview box the organisation is slightly different  -

BT Player > Library > BT Sport > Motosport > MotoGP  then select the event   eg Grand Prix of Aragon and then there is option to select Moto Gp , Moto2 , Moto3 or Chequered Flag programs.

(there seems to be the British and San Marino events also available on the Bt Player)

0 Ratings
technoidea
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Watching on laptop either chrome or IE . Only able to access Moto GP and interviews etc. but not Moto 2/3 . Ok up until this week Aragon can still get Misano etc .

0 Ratings
technoidea
Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Further to last post managed to find replays on chrome but still appear to be unavailable on IE . Bit of a shame as watching on chrome is like watching a bad stop motion film , Wallace and Gromit move more smoothly . Watching on IE is marginally better but not by much . Seem's to be typical of BT's could'nt give a toss attitude towards paying customer's  . Service has gone downhill since the change of flash player or whatever you call it and BT have totally ignored all complaints and tried to blame customer's equipment rather than their own ineptitude .

0 Ratings
Mr_Red
Message 5 of 5

I dunno where you is looking PAL.

Mot02/3 catch-up is not available on IE11 via any page I can find (don't install Apps - they snoop). I run 9 website, no guarantee I can second guess BT webmasters BUT.....

The way they tell you all the results, by text &/or by picture I would guess this is a cynical marketing ploy to get you to buy more.

If you have satellite you could possibly watch selected races in German on Eurosport 1 on 12227 V Astra 19.2 But not all live - finding a TV schedule website (that lists what I see) is also impossible, EPG is the only way to predict.

0 Ratings