cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

"College Football Live"

Hi there,

With the Big 12 media days starting last week and the SEC media days this week, the show "College Football Live" has been back on ESPN in USA. 

We usually get it here, but I haven't seen it anywhere as of yet.

Anyone know when we'll be getting this?

Many thanks

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: "College Football Live"

Well last year I believe they  only started broadcasting that program just before the season starts  (ie late August).

I believe BT will shortly  rebrand its current BT Sport/ESPN channel  to BT Sport 4.

Message 3 of 5

Yeah the channel is being renamed on the 1st of August to BT Sport 4 it makes a lot of sense with the Warner Media Deal specially now that the CMA has just approved the merger. The New JV may be in place by September/October now. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Can't actually see any of the games listed for this upcoming Saturday when it starts. Really wanted to see Nebraska v Northwestern being shown as it's being played in Ireland. Florida St and North Carolina have their first games next weekend too. 

There used to be a schedule that was easiest to access on my phone app, but I cannot see any college football on that either. I'm starting to worry. 

Message 5 of 5

I see matches in schedule  from  2nd September.

they only seem to have been added to the schedule on the Bt sport apps recently , you should see an American Football filter which will list the games.

0 Ratings