cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

wwe replays

I don't stay up to watch wwe so i watch the replays however everytime I do watch the replays it always misses out bout a minute at the end and goes to play next video 

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: wwe replays

That doesn't sound good @truegunner88

What device are you experiencing this on?
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

@DarrenDev it happens with every on demand episode of WWE on the app.

I've tried it on two different smartphones, tablet, two different smart TVs and various game consoles. The "play next video" banner always pops up around a minute prior to the actual end of the episode and, even if you dismiss it, the WWE show ends after 10 seconds and the next video starts.

You generally miss something happening and have to search elsewhere to see how the show closed out.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

I just go on WWE YouTube page and click on the last match or segment which shows the last 3 mins of the show its like the replay is the specific runtime of the show and it starts during an advert.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

I've just had a chat with the content team about this. It's currently using an automated time to stop the event, but we have a manual button that we can use to override.
Whilst we investigate why the automated solution isn't working, we'll switch to manual button for these events. We're also looking to see if the current replays can be updated to add the missing bit at the end.
Message 6 of 8

Turns out the Enhanced Player was ending at the right time, but the standard player was finishing 20 seconds short.
Last night's Raw match has been corrected to match it, and we're investigating why it failed to sync correctly.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

@DarrenDev  Seems to have worked well based on last night's NXT - thanks for the speedy resolution!

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Great to hear. Thanks for confirming @Fuzzbap