cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 47

BT TV addons bug and order stays open

Go to solution

I've got an open order on my account that is preventing me making any changes to my TV package.

I added TNT sports on 21/7/23, then cancelled the add on so that it wouldn't renew, but the order is stuck open and won't complete.

I have no idea if the cancellation has been effected, and can't order an upgrade on my TV package because of it.

I contacted customer services earlier this week who told me it was fixed, but the order is still showing as open.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

0 Ratings
46 REPLIES 46
Message 2 of 47

Re: BT TV addons bug and order stays open

Go to solution
Unfortunately, the cancellation works by scheduling an order for a month's time - so for the entire month, your order will remain open. I can see your order is scheduled to complete at 00:00 on August 20th, so you should be able to make another change on Sunday morning.
Message 3 of 47

Go to solution

Thank you, much appreciated.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 47

Go to solution

The order is still showing as open, preventing me changing my tv package. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 47

Go to solution
Sorry about that - I've asked a colleague to check why it's stuck open. It should hopefully be resolved later this morning - I'll post here when I know more.
Message 6 of 47

Go to solution

All fixed now, thanks very much for whatever you've done behind the scenes.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 47

Go to solution

@JosePujols @DarrenDev 

Unfortunately this does seem to happen quite often with orders being stuck on 'open'. I've needed the forum moderators to step in on a few occasions to fix this same issue for me. It's a shame the phone jockeys don't seem to be able to fix the issue as easily as the mods can.

Message 8 of 47

Go to solution

Hi Again

since this order finally got closed out, i opted in to the entertainment and sports full package, and seem to have another issue.  The new order is still showing as open, and none of the Sky sports or Sky cinema channels are working for me.

any help resolving this would be much appreciated.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 47

Go to solution
When you say they're not working, what error are you seeing? And do you also see an error in the Now TV app?
0 Ratings
Message 10 of 47

Go to solution

Hi, thanks for replying.

So my original package was entertainment only. In the now app, it shows my entertainment as managed by BT, but i can place an order for cinema and sports if I like.

On my BT box, if I go into the live tv and try and play a sky sports channel, or sky movies channel, i get a message saying "you need to set up Sky sports golf or add it to your TV package" Press OK for more info.

If i click ok, it take me to a "loading best deals..." page, then throws an error saying "sorry there's been a problem", and a message to phone to order a new package. Error BTP -11178

The original order for entertainment and sports is still open, but the order info doesn't explain why.

In the now tv app, if I try and play a movie or sports, it says I don't have a subscription.

0 Ratings