cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Bought an Apple TV box: how do I get Netflix working on it?

Go to solution

I've had BT TV for a while and use Netflix on it.

I've just got an Apple TV box and would like to use Netflix on it.  Can anyone remind me how I log in?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Bought an Apple TV box: how do I get Netflix working on it?

Go to solution

You would use the login details created when you subscribed, your BTTV box will show the email address used, it's under settings on the Netflix app I think.
The password is whatever you created at signup.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Thank you.  That worked.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

As my Netflix viewing was not a good experience (stutter on slow camera pans) when using the box I decided to get an Apple box instead. Not surprisingly, Netflix plays fine on that.

Anyway after logging this with BT they arranged to send out somebody (BT called him an engineer) to check this out. The first visit didn't happen as it hadn't been booked in properly. The re-arranged visit didn't happen because he became ill on the day. It was third time lucky though because he did turn up and by that time I already had the Apple box up and running for comparison. Bottom line? Suggested trying a new HDMI cable. Never even asked if I had the Frame Rate box ticked in Settings. Lord save us.

The good news is because BT were a no show twice it meant I got refunded 2 x £29. In addition I got a £30 refund for the inconvenience. I paid £130 for the Apple box so I'm quite happy with this outcome.

I have a VIP membership and I still have an old NOW tv account but how do I watch NOW via the Apple box? The app will accept my old login but I am then required to take out a sub if I want to watch anything. It didn't accept my BT login details.How do I get around this?

0 Ratings