cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Eurosport On Demand

Go to solution

Hi all,

Can anyone confirm whether we should be able to get on-demand content from Eurosport with a Big Sport sub, please? According to the link below "You will also get access to Eurosport on Demand content via BT player and the BT TV app". I've tried in the Android app and the BT Player on my TV box, but can't find any of the Eurosport content. I've also asked on chat and phone and they didn't seem sure.

Eurosport now available on Big Sport and VIP TV pl... - BT Community

I've seen the announcement on talks with Discovery. I'm checking because Discovery+ is on offer just now. I've got Eurosport Player until June, so I'm reluctant to pay again but need it for the extra BSB and WorldSBK content. Some weekends Eurosport 1 and 2 don't show all races, especially when there's cycling, tennis, snooker, Olympics.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Eurosport On Demand

Go to solution

Hi, @JamesieA67  There is an icon on the BT TV app. If you click on the "Categories" button, go to the bottom of and you should find a grey "Eurosports" rectangle by panning right.

I have both BT TV and Discovery+. I took up the discounted Discovery+ offer as I was following BT announcement that Eurosports was being removed from BT TV. Good old BT!

Stew

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Eurosport On Demand

Go to solution

Thanks @StewM, I've found that now. Wow, there's not much there! Maybe motorbikes will be added when the new season starts.

I switched to BT broadband in December as Plusnet dropped BT Sport And Eurosport from YouView. While looking for an answer to this I've found mentions that Eurosport is due to be dropped from BT, though there are now talks with Discovery, so who knows. If I switched in for this only to lose it again, it's fair to say I'd be fairly annoyed.

I'm tempted to take the risk and not sign up to Discovery+ while it's on offer. My Eurosport Player sub will keep me going until June and I'm hopeful that these talks may results in us getting Discovery+ anyway.

0 Ratings