cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 13

Re: Eurosport now available ?

According to someone ITK on another forum, the British Speedway and Speedway GPs are being shifted over to the BT Sport channels for the coming season. All part of the JV of course, but Eurosport had the rights to these competitions before the JV was approved. It will be interesting to see how this develops as we have been told that BT Sport content will be folded into the Discovery+ app with the BT Sport app being closed down.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 13

That's interesting, you have a link to that? 

I watch speedway. Does this mean that bt sport ultimate may show it!? I hope so!

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 13

It’s not official, just someone on another forum who’s heard something. I don’t think he would have posted it unless he was sure of his source. This sort of thing has happened a few times with things being leaked or switched on before an official announcement since the JV was agreed.

I’m pleased to have the speedway back now without having to pay extra since the rights went over to Eurosport. It will be interesting to see how the rebranding of the Eurosport and BT Sport channels takes shape over the coming months under the JV.

0 Ratings