cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Free Movie.

Just checked for any software update and it updated something.  Then I got a offer for free Sonic the Hedgehog   film  from EE Store to download.  Anyone else got this.  

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Free Movie.

I got an email offering the same thing, I think it's genuine because you have to claim it from the EE TV store through your TV box

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

@Les-Gibson My offer was an on screen message and had to press ok and that took me to EE Store to download the film. I remember back in BT days had a similar thing to download a free film.  

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

In that case I might have a similar message waiting for me, I don't use my box so don't know but I'll check it out tomorrow if I get chance

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

I got that offer. Shame there was not a choice of movies as the one offered is not my bag.

Message 6 of 7

Sky often do this, either as a Sky VIP thing or as a marketing tool. In fact, they gave away the same film when the second one came out if I remember correctly.

I have 17 films from them, the latest being Mamma Mia: Here we go again! and I think I only like about 2 of them! 🤣

At least the EE TV app is available on more devices than Sky Store so it is easy to watch things like this even if you leave.

No on screen message or email for me, but I just logged into the EE TV app and scrolled down to get it. 

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | BT TV Pro | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
Message 7 of 7

Side note on this, once purchased, even for £0.00, the thumbnail that you see says “buy” when it should say “owned”  or similar.

Its the little things.

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | BT TV Pro | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
0 Ratings