cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

ITVX app on BT-TV Pro box.

Go to solution

I've noticed that the ITVX material is showing when going into the ITV app via the BT-TV BOX PRO, in other words there's no app icon saying ITVX. 

Will this eventually change in time or will it always just come under the app named as ITV? 

It shows as ITVX on the phone app of course. 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: ITVX app on BT-TV Pro box.

Go to solution
Also when I go into the ITV app on the bt-tv box Pro and once it opens as ITVX if I go to settings - livetv, there's a Data Collection on or off option at the bottom of the screen, but using the remote control doesn't appear to do anything on that option, is this normal at present?
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution
Should the app on BT-TV Pro box for live tv on ITVX be working?
ITVX opens as I mentioned earlier by opening the ITV app, but the livetv option doesn't appear to be working!

I have not long received the new bt-tv box Pro.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

@sea2dog   wrote

Also when I go into the ITV app on the bt-tv box Pro and once it opens as ITVX if I go to settings - livetv, there's a Data Collection on or off option at the bottom of the screen, but using the remote control doesn't appear to do anything on that option, is this normal at present?”

This is a issue that I believe Youview have raised with ITV.  There is a thread from 10th January on the Youview community.

https://community.youview.com/youview/discussion/7607100/itv-data-collection#latest

Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

As for the live TV element ITV have not  enabled it on the ITV X  app on the BT TV Box Pro.

The logo (currently ITV rather than ITV X) in the Apps lists is according to Youview determined by ITV so again down to them to change/update if they wish. 

Message 6 of 6

Go to solution
@zulu17
Thanks again for your expert help.
0 Ratings