cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Loss of channels and regional tv area changed

Go to solution

Hello.I signed up 6 months ago to BT standard package,TV and Internet.No landline.I had AMC channel included,and several sky channels on it.Netflix etc.My regional tv area was Anglia.About 2 weeks ago-I had my internet changed as I am on U.C. and a cheaper Broadband was available.Now my regional TV area has changed to East Midlands,the reception is quite poor,signal keeps going down,and AMC says subscription only,as does most of the sky channels that were once free.So my TV channels now are just basically the same as Freeview apart from still having Netflix.I am still paying the same TV deal.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Loss of channels and regional tv area changed

Go to solution

Moving to Home Essentials have no bearing on any TV subscription, the 2 are not linked.
When you changed to Home Essentials, does your order confirmation mention BT TV ? It shouldn't do.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hello,I was on Home Essentials package,when I first joined up with BT.Basic tv package that included AMC and other channels.Now I am on their new internet price tarriff I have lost AMC and the other channels.There was no mention of BT TV when I got my email through to say my internet cost had changed.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

What package are you on now and what channels have you lost ?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hello email says-

Package summary
Broadband
  • Home Essential Fibre 2
Digital Voice Home Phone
  • Unlimited minutes
Digital Voice Home Phone add-ons
  • Unlimited Minutes Call Plan

It does not mention the tv package at all,the lower price offer for people on UC was just concerning the broadband.

I assumed the tv would stay the same-but perhaps they have stopped the tv deal?

It was the cheapest basic tv deal-TV Entertainment-What's included in your TV pack
The latest award-winning shows and Sky Originals on Sky Atlantic, Sky Max and more with a NOW Entertainment Membership. Plus a Netflix Basic plan, AMC exclusive to BT, and up to 94 Freeview channels.

Now AMC has gone-says subscribe only-and all the other free sky channels.Altho I still have Netflix?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Try going to 1 of the channels & pressing ok, sounds like the subscription needs refreshed if nothings changed

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Try going to 1 of the channels & pressing ok, sounds like the subscription needs refreshed if nothings changed

Thank you,I did this,and it came back straight away with the missing Sky channels as well.....so I should be ok now.

0 Ratings