cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 43

Re: Netflix activation

Go to solution

Hi all.  I just added Netflix to my BT package but I cannot see any way to link my existing Netflix to my BT account.  There wasn't anything in the email to link it.  I am using the app on the BT Pro box for my existing Netflix. It shows in MYBT as active but how do I know who is billing me I don't want to pay twice. 

0 Ratings
Message 32 of 43

Go to solution

When I did mine my mobile app shows in account billing via BT updated from my card payments

0 Ratings
Message 33 of 43

Go to solution

Having a similar problem.

In myBT is shows that I have Netflix basic included. When I try and sign in using my details, it asks me to enter payment details for the £4.99 a month package.

0 Ratings
Message 34 of 43

Go to solution

No expert mate but isn't the 4.99 for the netflix upgrade package ?

From my experience , I already had netflix and then ordered it through BT then was given a activation email which I updated my account to have billing through BT .

It was a link email to link the payment from netflix to By .

Once done my netflix account showed billing is now via BT not my card directly to netflix 

0 Ratings
Message 35 of 43

Go to solution

Hi @Bluemoon1 and @SaltedCaramel and thanks for posting.

Sorry you're having problems with the Netflix activation. Take a look at https://www.bt.com/help/tv/learn-about-tv/channels-and-packages/netflix-from-bt and let me know if that helps.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 36 of 43

Go to solution

Have tried that, including the activate Netflix link (which has been showing check in 24 hours for over a year)

The £4.99 package is the basic Netflix product which is included with BT. To upgrade to standard is £4 a month.

I’ve got no current Netflix account and just want to start watching it.

0 Ratings
Message 37 of 43

Go to solution

Thanks for checking that @SaltedCaramel 

When you try to add this via your MyBT do you see more then one account?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 38 of 43

Go to solution

@DavidM Thanks for the reply I cancelled my Netflix with BT account and will carry on with my Netflix via Netflix so will see what happens now... 

0 Ratings
Message 39 of 43

Go to solution

Thanks for getting back @Bluemoon1 . Please keep us updated and let me know if there are any problems.

Cheers

David

Message 40 of 43

Go to solution

In myBT it says that my account is already linked however when I log in to Netflix with the details I linked it with, it asks me to pay.

0 Ratings