cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Poor service all round

I will be specific : on 14 th April 2023, i was trying to assist my neighbour sry up her new hub.  I contacted BT, 10.17 am spoke to LYNDA...She said she would help me then offered  me a new deal for my package. She said she could save me £10.00 /month ... She would remove the SKY movies package from my existing packages... and I would have everything else as normal. And if I was not happy, then i could cancel with no problems.

I had:

BT Broadband Full fibre  @£55.63

VIP package @ £74.79

Total  £130.42

she would reduce it to £120 per month for the whole contract. Everything would stay the same , apart form no SKY movies.  

What a mistake... I now have a very limited service...most of my channels are gone, no HD...

I have contacted BT so many times since.. They say this DSR  team are dealing with it. They are impossible to contact.

I will no  recommend BT to anyone... They have the worst customer service, their sales team do not care and just push sales through.  No one seems to know what the other department is doing. They have such a complicated ordering service that confuses their own staff... and it takes forever to sort anything out.

Once my contract is over I am not returning to them and advise all new customers to look else where.

I have details of all phone calls, times and dates and names of people I spoke to ... lets hope someone is reading this and takes action

Total contract 24 months till april 2025

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Poor service all round

Hi @desrodrigues,

I am sorry that you haven't been able to get the help that you need.

I think it would be best if my team checked this to see what was happening and who exactly is meant to be helping you.

You will see a private message from me in a few minutes. Once you reply, it will take 1-3 working days before we can personally pick this up and contact you back.

Thank you

DanielS 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

I had the exact same problem I upgraded to VIP package last month   now I have lost all channels apart from BT Sport in HD and sky sports but not in HD for some strange reason apparently there was a problem with my order.

Called 3 times to be told 3 different things I asked how long I would have to wait before it's sorted one advisor said it be sorted in 24 hours and I give you a call with a update never received a call and the next advisor said Ishould have never been told that and I have to wait 5 working days.

Can any mod help me this please as I don't want to have to call again thanks.

Message 4 of 4

Hi Mate

Sorry , but not surprised to hear you are having the same problem with BT services.

They gave really slipped down the realibliity and service tables recently. The way teams interact and how they process order requests is so complicated, that staff are totally confused. It is impossible to get to speak to anyone who can deal with a straight forward query.

I decided after waiting for nearly 8 days of no one contacting me, to do it my way

Try this: go into your own account and create a new package with the services you require.  It will supersede any existing orders on the people line, treat you like a new customer and give you the package you want .. it seems to have worked for me..

As yet, I am still waiting for the BT team.called DSR to contact me..it seems they are the team with the power to sort things.. but you may have to wait a year!

Good luck

0 Ratings