cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Sky Sports and TNT sport on EE Broadband

I was changed to EE Hub last week and now I can't access Sky Sports or TNT sports via the usual channels, I've been told I now have to access via the Now TV App for sky sports and Discovery plus app for TNT sports.... is this right? Seems its now harder to watch!

Also my BT TV Box isnts high spec enough to get Discovery plus app so they said I have to get a new box! I wasnt told any of this when I ordered it

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Sky Sports and TNT sport on EE Broadband

why have you been changed to EE hub?  have you been moved to EE from BT?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

I upgraded my BT broadband and they gave me an EE hub. Since that day I can't access sky sports on channel 440.

they are now trying to sell me a new box to access discovery plus app as my current BT box isnt compatible 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

If you have moved your broadband  provider  from BT to EE then your EETV products associated  with your BT broadband line (and billed by BT) will I believe  have stopped. EE do provide the EETV product  on their  broadband which is based around a choice of Apple TV  or the EETV  Box Pro (if recording required) with EETV  Box Minis as multiroom boxes.

So it looks like you have become  an EE customer  is that your understanding ?

If that is the case then you would need to establish  a new EETV contract  with EE.

Your current  BT TV box may be yours to keep or a loan box   (requiring return) depending  upon the terms and conditions applicable at the time it was supplied. 

0 Ratings