cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 61 of 68

Re: TNT SPORTS Terrible Picture Quality | May 2024

yep did that already uninstall and reinstall. 

0 Ratings
Message 62 of 68

Absolutely sick of the pathetic excuse for 4K UHD football that Discovery Plus are churning out.

BT had got this absolutely nailed down perfectly on their old service and app but this American takeover has not improved things one ounce.

HD at best.

0 Ratings
Message 63 of 68

Watching NUFC vs MCFC, great football, pathetic picture quality using Disc+ app on large full spec LG OLED TV.  Picture quality even worse if you try to watch using Sky Q Disc+ app. This really needs to get fixed.

0 Ratings
Message 64 of 68

@chilton55555 @SPORTSLJM 

Probably not the best thread for you as this was specifically an issue with the Discovery app on Samsung TVs, which seems to be finally fixed. 🤞

I'm currently watching Ultimate on my Samsung S90C & have no issues.

Message 65 of 68

@rbz5416 you said its fixed, but it it running at 60fps? It might not be buffering and degrading but for me its running at 30fps.
0 Ratings
Message 66 of 68

How are you viewing thee frame rate?

0 Ratings
Message 67 of 68

log into the web version on your TV and then compare both streams. you can tell clearly tell if its 30fps with the choppyness. Do a search for UHD in discovery plus and check one of the recent games.
0 Ratings
Message 68 of 68

So it's subjective rather than an actual measurement? I don't have any such issues with the current app version, at least not on the European or EPL games I've watched since reporting it fixed.

0 Ratings