cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

0800 328 9393

Go to solution

Does anyone know who this number is? its rang me twice in 3 months and when I ring it back it says "its BT we tried to contact you don't worry we will try again" I've been successful with a trainee engineer application with Openreach. Does anyone know if this is the recruitment team? seems bizarre to have a number that doesn't leave any message and you can't ring back. And they don't bother trying to ring you back for another couple of months?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: 0800 328 9393

Go to solution

@IamJohno 

Please post on this forum http://forums.thinkbroadband.com/job.html

This BT Retail forum has nothing to do with Openreach.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

@IamJohnowrote:

Does anyone know who this number is? its rang me twice in 3 months and when I ring it back it says "its BT we tried to contact you don't worry we will try again" I've been successful with a trainee engineer application with Openreach. Does anyone know if this is the recruitment team? seems bizarre to have a number that doesn't leave any message and you can't ring back. And they don't bother trying to ring you back for another couple of months?

Hi.

The number is the generic BT number presented when a BT staff member calls from their internal desk number.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Its not likely to be Openreach as they are a separate company now, so its probably to do with an account or sales call.

There is no mention of that number on the jobs forum that I linked to.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Confirmed that number is also  sent if an openreach employee makes an outgoing call. 

(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

any reason why I cant ring this number back? its meant to be giving me a start date at openreach but they don't leave a voicemail or email ..

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

@IamJohnowrote:

any reason why I cant ring this number back? its meant to be giving me a start date at openreach but they don't leave a voicemail or email ..

It's simply a delivery number set by BT on pretty much all their internal extensions when they dial out - so not one specific person.

0 Ratings