cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 805 of 930

Re: Adam and Jane from the BT TV ads - what will happen next? - WHO CARES!?

Oh my gosh! Is it just me or are these ads so boring, and dull.

There is absolutely no personality in these ads, I find them so purile and cheesy.

BT is a technology company, essentially, why are they trying to sell their services with these sugary sweet naratives.

I know its about family, its about connections, its about aspirations, but honestly...

Is this the best you guys can do?

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? 

WHO CARES...............!

If there was something really exciting happening in the scene maybe I would care, but I really dont!

maybe I dont watch enough TV, to have formed a "connection" with these CHARACTERS, but honestly, its so weak!

ok, I have finished ranting now! haha

I would love to hear if anyone else finds these ads SUPER cheesy.

BT Vision is an amazing product, it really needs to be sexier.

If I could personify BT as a brand, it would be someones mum..

Tags (2)
Message 806 of 930

Re: Adam and Jane from the BT TV ads - what will happen next?

Actually, what I'd like to know is, who's the guy with the white chef's coat on in the middle of the bed? Can't see his face, could it be Gorden Ramsey? If so, menage a trois BT style!

Message 807 of 930

now that! would make a good ad my friend! haha
Message 808 of 930

I just cant believe I'm on a BT forum discussing a TV AD! LOL
kelsey_x
Message 810 of 930

Hi,

I think that Jane should be pregnant, but it isn't Adams baby + at the wedding the man she was having an affair with comes in and stops it all. And then they split up + they're both alone but Jane doesn't miss Adam and Adams really hurt but he still loves her though. But she just keeps rejecting him...

frankie
Message 811 of 930

to be honest from the start I thought  it was so unfair to him----and was not keen on her at all-----but have warmed to them as a couple but they so do not need a baby----------frankie

Message 812 of 930

Jane leaves Adam and her kids. She runs away with the BT Infinity Tour Bus driver...and lives happily ever after...

Tags (1)
Jacci50
Message 813 of 930

FGS Yes she is pregnant Yes the baby is Adam (he does goes back occasionally) but who wants to get married with a bump!!!!!! She thinks he is going to be repelled but he is going to be estatic...the kids are going to be too however the daughter maybe gutted cos does this mean that she won't be a bridesmaid!!!? Wedding rushed forward - registary office no one there otherthan kids and witness - next step telling both in-aws..............and friends done out of a wedding celebration, hen party and stag do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Jacci50
Message 814 of 930

Reality not fantasy

forgetmenot
Message 815 of 930

Hi everyone,

I have been hooked on Adam and Jane since it started and think it is a great storyline.  Perhaps you have under-lying reasons why you are so cynical.