PC
Expert
PC

Re: Another Joke......

These are from a book called Disorder in the American Courts, and are things people actually said in court, word for word, taken down and now published by court reporters that had the torment of staying calm while these exchanges were actually taking place. 

ATTORNEY: What was the first thing your husband said to you that morning? 
WITNESS: He said, 'Where am I, Cathy?' 
ATTORNEY: And why did that upset you?
WITNESS: My name is Susan! 

ATTORNEY: What gear were you in at the moment of the impact? 
WITNESS: Gucci sweats and Reeboks. 

ATTORNEY: Are you sexually active? 
WITNESS: No, I just lie there. 

ATTORNEY: This myasthenia gravis, does it affect your memory at all? 
WITNESS: Yes. 
ATTORNEY: And in what ways does it affect your memory? 
WITNESS: I forget. 
ATTORNEY: You forget? Can you give us an example of something you forgot? 

ATTORNEY: Do you know if your daughter has ever been involved in voodoo? 
WITNESS: We both do. 
ATTORNEY: Voodoo? 
WITNESS: We do. 
ATTORNEY: You do? 
WITNESS: Yes, voodoo. 

ATTORNEY: Now doctor, isn't it true that when a person dies in his sleep, he doesn't know about it until the next morning? 
WITNESS: Did you actually pass the bar exam? 

ATTORNEY: The youngest son, the twenty-year-old, how old is he? 
WITNESS: He's twenty, much like your IQ. 

ATTORNEY: Were you present when your picture was taken? 
WITNESS: Are you kidding me? 

ATTORNEY: So the date of conception (of the baby) was August 8th? 
ATTORNEY: And what were you doing at that time? 
WITNESS: getting laid 

ATTORNEY: She had three children, right? 
ATTORNEY: How many were boys? 
WITNESS: None. 
ATTORNEY: Were there any girls? 
WITNESS : Your Honor, I think I need a different attorney. Can I get a new attorney? 

ATTORNEY: How was your first marriage terminated? 
WITNESS: By death. 
ATTORNEY: And by whose death was it terminated? 
WITNESS: Take a guess. 

ATTORNEY: Can you describe the individual? 
WITNESS: He was about medium height and had a beard. 
ATTORNEY: Was this a male or a female? 
WITNESS: Unless the Circus was in town I'm going with male. 

ATTORNEY: Is your appearance here this morning pursuant to a deposition notice which I sent to your attorney? 
WITNESS: No, this is how I dress when I go to work. 

ATTORNEY: Doctor, how many of your autopsies have you performed on dead people? 
WITNESS: All of them. The live ones put up too much of a fight. 

ATTORNEY: ALL your responses MUST be oral, OK? What school did you go to? 
WITNESS: Oral. 

ATTORNEY: Do you recall the time that you examined the body? 
WITNESS: The autopsy started around 8:30 p.m. 
ATTORNEY: And Mr. Denton was dead at the time? 
WITNESS: If not, he was by the time I finished. 

ATTORNEY: Are you qualified to give a urine sample? 
WITNESS: Are you qualified to ask that question? 

And the best for last: 

ATTORNEY: Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for a pulse? 
WITNESS: No. 
ATTORNEY: Did you check for blood pressure? 
ATTORNEY: Did you check for breathing? 
ATTORNEY: So, then it is possible that the patient was alive when you began the autopsy? 
ATTORNEY: How can you be so sure, Doctor? 
WITNESS: Because his brain was sitting on my desk in a jar. 
ATTORNEY: I see, but could the patient have still been alive, nevertheless? 
WITNESS: Yes, it is possible that he could have been alive and practicing law.

--------------------------------------------//--------------------------------------------
Please Click On any Text in Blue as that automatically links to information.

PC (NDEGR)

PC
Expert
PC

Dear Tech Support

Last year I upgraded from 
Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0 . I soon noticed that the new program began unexpected child processing that took up a lot of space and valuable resources. In addition, Wife 1.0installed itself into all other programs and now monitors all other system activity. Applications such as Poker Night 10.3 ,Football 5.0 , Hunting and Fishing 7.5 , and Racing 3.6 no longer run , crashing the system whenever selected.
I can't seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the background while attempting to run my favorite applications. I'm thinking about going back to Girlfriend 7.0 , but the uninstall doesn't work on Wife 1.0 . Please help! 

Thanks,
A Troubled User. (KEEP READING)

____________ _________ _________ ________ 

REPLY:
Dear Troubled User:

This is a very common problem that men complain about. 

Many people upgrade from Girlfriend 7.0 to
 Wife 1.0 , thinking that it is just a Utilities and Entertainment program. Wife 1.0 is an OPERATING SYSTEM and is designed by its Creator to run EVERYTHING !!! It is also impossible to deleteWife 1.0 and to return to Girlfriend 7.0 . It is impossible to uninstall, or purge the program files from the system once installed. 

You cannot go back to Girlfriend 7..0 because
 Wife 1.0 is designed to not allow this. Look in your Wife 1.0 manual under Warnings-Alimony - Child Support . I recommend that you keep Wife1.0 and work on improving the situation. I suggest installing the background application 'Yes Dear' to alleviate software augmentation. 

The best course of action is to enter the command C:\ APOLOGIZE because ultimately you will have to give the APOLOGIZE command before the system will return to normal anyway. 

Wife 1.0 is a great program, but it tends to be very high maintenance 
Wife 1.0 comes with several support programs, such as Clean and Sweep 3.0 ,Cook It 1.5 and Do Bills 4.2 .

However, be very careful how you use these programs. Improper use will cause the system to launch the program Nag Nag 9.5 . Once this happens, the only way to improve the performance of Wife 1.0 is to purchase additional software. I recommend Flowers 2.1 and
 Diamonds 5.0 !

WARNING!!! DO NOT 
, under any circumstances, install Secretary Short Skirt 3.3 . This application is not supported by Wife
 1.0 and will cause irreversible damage to the operating system. 

Best of luck,
Tech Support

--------------------------------------------//--------------------------------------------

PC (NDEGR)

Guru
toekneem

[ Edited ]

Baked Beans :smileyembarrassed:

Once there lived a man who had a passion for baked beans. He loved them, but they had a lively reaction on him. Then one day he met a girl and fell in love. When it became apparent that they would marry, he thought to himself, "she is such a sweet and gentle girl, she will never go for this kind of carrying on." So making the supreme sacrifice, he gave up baked beans. They were married shortly thereafter.

Months later, his car broke down on the way home from work, and he had to walk home. On the way home, he went into a small cafe and called his wife and told her that he would be late because he had to walk home. After making the call, he smelled baked beans in the cafe. They were the best beans he had ever smelled! He could not resist and had three large orders of baked beans.

All the way home he had gas.

His wife seemed excited and somewhat agitated to see him, exclaiming,"darling, I have the most wonderful surprise for dinner tonight!"

She blindfolded him and led him to his chair at the dining room table. He seated himself. Just as she was about to remove the blindfold, the telephone rang. She made him vow not to touch the blindfold until she returned. Seizing the opportunity of her absence, he shifted his weight to one leg and let go. It was not loud, but as ripe as rotten eggs. He took the napkin from his lap and fanned the air about him.

Things had just returned to normal when he felt another urge coming on. So he shifted his weight to the other leg and let go again. This was a prize winner. He figured that he must be done. But then he made a third fart. This one made the flowers at the table wilt! Yet somehow his wife didn't hear him.

While keeping his ear on the phone conversation in the hall, he again fanned vigorously until he heard the phone farewells, indicating the end of his freedom. He was the very picture of innocence when his wife returned.

Apologizing for taking so long, she asked if he had peeked. He assured her that he had not.

At this point, she removed the blindfold and there was his surprise -- Twelve dinner guests seated around the table for his surprise birthday party!    CoolClips_wb022603.gif

toekneem
http://www.no2nuisancecalls.net

(EASBF)

PC
Expert
PC

Tommy Cooper.jpg   

TOMMY COOPER

. Two blondes walk into a building --- you'd think at least one of them would have seen it.

2. Phone answering machine message:  'If you want to buy marijuana, press the hash key.'

. A guy walks into the psychiatrist wearing only clingfilm for shorts.  The shrink says,  'Well, I can clearly see you're nuts.' 

4. I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day --- but I couldn't find any. 

. My friend drowned in a bowl of muesli --- a strong currant pulled him in. 

6. A man recovered in hospital after a serious accident.  He shouted, 'Doctor, doctor, I can't feel my legs!'  The doctor replied, 'I know, I've cut off your hands'. 

. I went to a Seafood Disco last week, and pulled a muscle. 

. Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly so they lit a fire in the craft.  It sank, proving once and for all that you can't have your kayak and heat it. 

Our ice cream man was found lying on the floor of his van covered with hundreds and thousands.  Police say that he topped himself. 

Man goes to the doctor with a strawberry growing out of his head.  Doc says,  'I'll give you some cream to put on that.' 

. 'Doc, I can't stop singing:  'The Green, Green Grass of Home.'
Doc says,  'That sounds like the Tom Jones Syndrome. '
'Is it common, doc?'
'Well, it's not unusual.' 

A man takes his Rottweiller to the vet.  'My dog is cross-eyed, is there anything you can do for him?'
'Well,' says the vet, 'let's have a look at him.' and he picks up the dog and examines his eyes, then he checks his teeth.  Finally, he says, 'I'm going to have to put him down.'
'What? --- because he's cross-eyed?'
'No, because he's really heavy'

. Guy goes into the doctor's.  'Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my bottom.'
'How's that?'
'Oh, don't you start.' 

14.  What do you call a fish with no eyes? --- a fsh. 

. So I was getting into my car, and this bloke says to me 'Can you give me a lift?'  I said 'Sure, you look great, the world's your oyster, go for it.' 

16.  Apparently, 1 in 5 people in the world is Chinese.  There are 5 people in my family so one of them must be Chinese.  It's either my mum or my Dad --- or my older brother Colin --- or my younger brother Ho-Cha-Chu --- but I think it's Colin. 

Two fat blokes in a pub, one says to the other 'Your round.' The second one replies,  'So are you, you fat b*st*rd!' 

.  Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, and the other was eating fireworks.  They charged one and let the other one off. 

'You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today.  They left a little note on the windscreen.  It said, 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.' 

20 A man walked into the doctor's, he said, 'I've hurt my arm in several places'
The doctor said, 'Well don't go there any more' 

21. Ireland 's worst air disaster occurred early this morning when a small two-seater Cessna plane crashed into a cemetery.  Irish search and rescue workers have recovered 2826 bodies so far and expect that number to climb as digging continues into the night.

PC (NDEGR)

PC
Expert
PC

Shortly before Valentine's day.....

The wife asked me what I was doing on the computer last night.

I told her I was looking for cheap flights. 

"I love you!" she said, and then she got all excited,

That night we had the most amazing sex ever.... 

Which is odd because she’s never shown an interest in darts before!!!!

PC (NDEGR)

Guru
toekneem

Pity they could not have foreseen this.

psychicfair.jpg

toekneem

(EASBF)

PC
Expert
PC

The madam opened the brothel door in Milngavie and saw a rather dignified, well-dressed, good-looking man in his late forties or early fifties.

"May I help you sir?" she asked.

The man replied, "I want to see Suzy."

"Sir, Suzy is one of our most expensive ladies 
Perhaps you would prefer someone else" , said the madam.

He replied, "No, I must see Suzy."

Just then, Suzy appeared and announced to the man she charged £5000 a visit.

Without hesitation, the man pulled out five thousand pounds and gave it to Suzy, and they went upstairs.

After an hour, the man calmly left.

The next night, the man appeared again, once more demanding to see Suzy.

Suzy explained that no one had ever come back two nights in a row as she was too expensive.

"There are no discounts. The price is still £5000."

Again, the man pulled out the money, gave it to Suzy, and they went upstairs.

After an hour, he left.

The following night the man was there yet again.

Everyone was astounded that he had come for a third consecutive night, but he paid Suzy and they went upstairs.

After their session, Suzy said to the man, 
"No one has ever been with me three nights in a row. 
Where are you from?"

The man replied, " Edinburgh."

"Really," she said. "I have family in Edinburgh ."

"I know." the man said. "Your sister died, and I am her Lawyer
She asked me to give you your £15,000 inheritance."

The moral of the story is that three things in life are certain: 
1. Death 
2. Taxes 
3. Being screwed by a lawyer
! -Yep Everytime !!

PC (NDEGR)

Guru
toekneem

Paddy & his wife are lying in bed & the neighbour's dog is barking like mad in the garden.

Paddy says 'To **bleep** with this!' & storms off......

He comes back upstairs 5 mins later & his wife asks 'What did you do?'

Paddy replies 'Ive put the dog in our garden, lets see how they like it!'

toekneem

(EASBF)

Guru
toekneem

Paddy wants a job, but the foreman won't hire him until he passes a little maths test.
Here is your first question, the foreman said. "Without using numbers, represent the number 9."

"Without numbers?" Paddy says? "Dat's easy." And proceeds to draw three trees.

irish-joke-1.jpg

"What's this?" the boss asks.

"Have you no brain? Tree and tree plus tree makes 9" says Paddy.
"Fair enough," says the boss. "Here's your second question. Use the same rules, but this time the number is 99."

Paddy stares into space for a while, then picks up the picture that he has just drawn and makes a smudge on each tree... "Ere ye go."

irish-joke-2.jpg
The boss scratches his head and says, "How on earth do you get that to represent 99?"
"Each of them trees is dirty now. So, it's dirty tree, and dirty tree, plus dirty tree. Dat makes 99."

The boss is getting worried that he's going to actually have to hire Paddy, so he says, "All right, last question. Same rules again, but represent the number 100."

Paddy stares into space some more, then he picks up the picture again and makes a little mark at the base of each tree and says, "Ere ye go. One hundred."

irish-joke-3.jpg
The boss looks at the attempt. "You must be nuts if you think that represents a hundred!"

Paddy leans forward and points to the marks at the base of each tree and whispers, "A little dog came along and pooped by each tree.
So now you got dirty tree and a turd, dirty tree and a turd, and dirty tree and a turd, which makes ONE HUNDRED!"

Guess what!!!!! Paddy is Now the new supervisor.

toekneem

(EASBF)

PC
Expert
PC

My Life.jpg

PC (NDEGR)