Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gleaf2
Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Apologies!

Go to solution

It seems my previous post is on the wrong board - apologies but I find it difficult to know where to post things. Where should I post technical problems?

6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Apologies!

Go to solution

@Gleaf2 wrote:

It seems my previous post is on the wrong board - apologies but I find it difficult to know where to post things. Where should I post technical problems?

If its the one about email, I have moved it to the email board for you, where you already have an existing thread Smiley Wink

Gleaf2
Contributor
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks Keith. I am away from home and won’t be connected to my home broadband until the beginning of March.

Gleaf2
Contributor
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution
I obviously am pretty thick but how do I find the email board? I can’t see a complete list of boards anywhere.
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

If you are on a mobile device, look at the top left of the page and you will see the word "community" and 3 horizontal lines beside it. Click on the three lines and a drop down box will open.

Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

@Gleaf2 wrote:
I obviously am pretty thick but how do I find the email board? I can’t see a complete list of boards anywhere.

The email board is here https://community.bt.com/t5/Email/bd-p/Email

Your thread is here https://community.bt.com/t5/Email/Re-incoming-emails-disappear/m-p/1919319#M67076

You may have to wait for a reply from someone who uses an iPad to fetch their mail. There have been a few post recently.

The full list of boards can be found  by selecting the menu, as shown below.

board list.jpg

Gleaf2
Contributor
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Thank you.