Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
cra1gst
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

BT Home smartphone S Boot LOOP

Go to solution

My land line is stuck in a boot loop but i can get in recovery mode same way as most andriod devices

is there and rom i can download to fix my issue ?

thanks craig

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT Home smartphone S Boot LOOP

Go to solution

Try the help page http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/44950/~/bt-home-smartphone

Its an obsolete product now.

cra1gst
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

yea i did check that first , i know but dont wana have to buy new land line every few years 

Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

@cra1gst wrote:

yea i did check that first , i know but dont wana have to buy new land line every few years 

A normal cordless phone lasts many years, and does not normally go wrong. I don`t think the BT Home Smartphone was a commercial success.

cra1gst
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

yea i see why 2 bugs always need to restart ,  but if i get the rom can fix mine , my 2 phone lines are in the loft so not best , going to hook em to voip system if cant fix it 

Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

I would imagine by now, that the internal battery would need replacing, unless you have already done that. A worn out battery with a low capacity would upset most Android phones.

As this is not a BT landline fault, I will move this thread to the lounge board. You may get some other suggestions.

cra1gst
Beginner
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution
Great thank you , and didnt think of that but is possible boot loop dont last on battery only plugged in