cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jellytot
Beginner
Message 21 of 27

Re: BT Openreach Engineer Jobs

I had an interview in August got told at the interview it would be 2 -3 weeks and in the third week  of waiting i had a phone call from a women asking if i had given in my paperwork with my uniform sheets, she then went to ask my sizes and how long my work notice was and it would 4 weeks from interview date. But i do agree there is NO where to find out if BT are recruiting even on the OPENREACH website which has nothing to show ok it does have a careers page but nothing to search for whcih aint goodMan Frustrated

martinroons
Beginner
Message 22 of 27

Im in the same boat, did you eventually find out? Id be glad to hear as its now been 4 weeks since my interview. Martin
martinroons
Beginner
Message 23 of 27

Hi,
I had an interview in Liverpool 4 weeks ago. I haven't heard anything back and I'm just wondering if I haven't been successful. I did find out off someone else who applied that he didn't pass the online test. I haven't had an email like that so, with the huge numbers that have no doubt applied. I may send an email enquiry but I don't want to come across as impatient.
Can anyone give me some advice please?
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 24 of 27

your posts do not go to BT - this is a customer help customer residential forum

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Highlighted
Helios
Aspiring Expert
Message 25 of 27

@Martinroons.

Good luck buddy... Hope you get the job, you're gonna love working along side some of the older guys who will be earning more than £5k a year more than you and that's even if, and that's a big fat IF you get the full 20% performance related bonus. Oh and they'll working less hours doing exactly the same job...

JIMEEYEE
Message 26 of 27

Hi
KIndly, can you brief tell me what sort of question they ask you?
i have interview on Monday in Watford.
i would really appreciate if you can give any information before Monday.
Deathtrap3000
Recognised Expert
Message 27 of 27

Do you know anything about the company?? Do you have any experience that could be relevant??