Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 1 of 5

BT returns kit

Go to solution

Hello BT Community 🤗,

Good evening to you to ya'all, I'm leaving BT to switch to Sky I have been offered TV (2 x boxes), landline & Broadband for a VERY cheap price 😄 (a huge January Sale that they have currently going on). 

I have been given my activation date to which is the 22nd January (2 week Friday) I need either a MOD or a ADMIN to please help me & send out a return's kit.

--

Kind regards,

DanTMan64

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT returns kit

Go to solution

You will be sent one by BT when you finally terminate your contract.

How to return and recycle your BT equipment for free | BT Help

0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hello @gg30340,

OK. Thanks for that relevant information, I haven't managed to chat too BT just yet Sky said that they'll do it for me on my behalf 😊.

--

Kind regards,

DanTMan64

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @Anonymous, sorry to lose your custom. Once Sky arrange the transfer of your service an order to close your BT account will be generated and this will send the returns packaging to out to you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hello @JohnC2,

@JohnC2wrote:

Hi @Anonymous, sorry to lose your custom. Once Sky arrange the transfer of your service an order to close your BT account will be generate and this will send the returns packaging to out to you.

Cheers

John

I know I'm gutted that this has happened but we all deserve a change once in a while, I have been offered a cheap deal with Sky (TV 2 x Sky boxes, Broadband and landline). I've also been given a activation date to which is the 22nd Jan (this month) 

--

Kind regards,

DanTMan64

0 Ratings