cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Broadband connectivity

Go to solution

A few months ago, the complex where I live had a fibre optic cable installed.  Since then I've had major broadband problems.  I lose the connection at about 11pm at night and can only connect again at 7am.

Can anyone suggest what might be going on here?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Broadband connectivity

Go to solution

@AngelaMacleod_99 

Please can you confirm who provides your broadband connection, and is it connected to the new fibre optic cable?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

vODAFONE IS MY NETWORK PROVIDER.  bt oPENrEACH HAS BEEN DOING A LOT OF WORK WITH CABLES IN THE AREA AND THE PROBLEM ONLY BEGAN WHEN THE CABLE WAS INSTALLED.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution
How would I know if Vodafone was connected to the cable? Should they be?
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

@AngelaMacleod_99 wrote:

vODAFONE IS MY NETWORK PROVIDER.  bt oPENrEACH HAS BEEN DOING A LOT OF WORK WITH CABLES IN THE AREA AND THE PROBLEM ONLY BEGAN WHEN THE CABLE WAS INSTALLED.

@AngelaMacleod_99 

This is just a BT Retail customer forum, so nobody here would be able to help with this. Openreach are a separate company and there is no help available here.

Please ask on the Vodaphone user forum.

https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

If your broadband is provided by vodafone then you need to post on Vodafone forum  this forum is for BT RETAIL  customers and there is no link from here to openreach

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings