cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 16

Re: Cabinet not fibre enabled

My apologies for seeking advice from a forum from people who may know, and from which I’ve been given the answer.

But unfortunately it’s difficult to seek clarification on the issue when no one appears to want to help! 

thanks to those that have helped

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 16

See this is why I posted here, because who would know all this, thanks for your response though.
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 16

The reason why you get asked if you are a BT customer, is , presumably three and a half years ago you had a choice of providers and you didn’t chose BT, so it’s ‘odd’ to be asking a company that you didn’t want to use , questions that should really be addressed to the company you did decide to use…BT isn’t OR, but irrespective, the information provided is the same even if you were a BT customer 

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 16

At what point have I said I’m not a BT customer? It’s ‘odd’ for you to make that assumption
0 Ratings
Message 15 of 16

If you are , then post the result from the DSL checker ( deleting the number first ) and your router stats that way it’s possible to see if what you are getting is in line with what you should expect, many non BT consumers post here and tend to use vague expressions like ‘ I signed up with a provider’ , seems perfectly fair , on a BT Customer Forum to ask if the person asking for advice is a BT customer 

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 16

As someone as said that is not a piece of Legalisation or anything at all to say Property Developers and or Openreach are responsible for providing Internet Speeds of 30Mbps.

If anything it’s just a how to guide on future proofing the property.

For all the good it’s worth they might as well have put in a section about people being able to convert their driveway into a Landing Zone for when we have flying cars.

0 Ratings