cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Guru
Message 1 of 6

Cable TV cabinets

Just been watching the BBC 1 programme "Call the midwife" with the wife, how amazing that the green cable TV cabinets have been around since the 1950s, a very good shot of one of the stars of the show cycling past it.

Ive been banned from watching it now as I also spotted a 1980s BT Block Terminal on the wall when someone left the building, apparently " I am spoliing it for her"

Result there thenSmiley Wink

(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
5 REPLIES 5
rhyds
Expert
Message 2 of 6

Re: Cable TV cabinets

Or how about a programme about a shoot-out in "Africa" (heavily based on the mid 00s Zimbabwe conflict) where you could clearly see pine trees and calor gas cylinders?

Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 6

I love looking for errors like that on tv, very surprising what can be spotted in the background.

(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
Message 4 of 6

Great spot.

I heard a van drives past in the background of one of the battle scenes in Braveheart but I've never seen it. I did spot the green gas bottles in the charriot scene in Gladiator though!!

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
rhyds
Expert
Message 5 of 6

IMDB has loads of these continuity gaffes listed. Some you notice, others you don't.

jcampy
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 6

ive also seen this sort of stuff on several programs
one small thing through is in my area the VM cabs are grey not green