Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GMR1
Beginner
Message 61 of 144

Re: BTCK free website

Go to solution

Many thanks to the moderator. Such a relief!!. My day has not panned out as I had planned but so pleased this matter has been resolved. Thank You.

Julieannb
Beginner
Message 62 of 144

Go to solution

Thanks to anyone who has helped sort this out.  Such a relief that things aren't going to disappear into the ether! Just checked my website and it has a message saying it won't be archived.  

AEvans
Beginner
Message 63 of 144

Go to solution

Thank you for fixing this - much appreciated!

JK4
Beginner
Message 64 of 144

Go to solution

Has anyone had any solutions in preventing their website from being archived please?

cox152
Beginner
Message 65 of 144

Go to solution

The problem was resolved for us. We received an apologetic email telling us that the threat to archive the website was a mistake and it wouldn’t be archived.

JK4
Beginner
Message 66 of 144

Go to solution
Was that resolved by posting on the community page or did you have to do something else?
nigelindevon
Beginner
Message 67 of 144

Go to solution

This was the only contact I made after I found that the problem raising service on the BT site wasn't working. Not long after posting it, someone from BT replied to say they would investigate and then later they let us know it had been resolved. 

cox152
Beginner
Message 68 of 144

Go to solution

I also sent an email to accounts@support.btck.co.uk

JK4
Beginner
Message 69 of 144

Go to solution

Is there anyway you can prevent our website from being archived.  I raised a ticket at the end of August and have also sent an email to the accounts email that people suggest on the forum but it is still down to be archived, hope you can help me sort this.

How do I get in touch with the Moderator.

JohnC2
Message 70 of 144

Go to solution

Hi @JK4  sorry your website is still showing as down to be archived. Have you received a reply from accounts@support.btck.co.uk  to your email yet? As this is the correct team and they will be able to fix this for you.

Cheers

John