Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 31 of 117

Re: BT Community Webkit

Go to solution

Hopefully we should have some sort of explanation soon thank you to the moderator. These websites have been essential lifelines to communities especially during these difficult times. Hopefully BT will not want to be seen as kicking these communities at a time when support is more vital than ever.

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 32 of 117

Re: Community Web Kit

Go to solution

Same here with our Allotment Website. They claim they are archiving it as it hadn't been used in 6 months but I have updated it regularly about once a fortnight for the last 6 months particularly re important advice on using the plot in the Covid 19 epidemic! It's obvious from the dates on the site that this has been done!

I tried putting in a ticket via the Website Builder but it struggled to logon then timed out after 15 minutes!

Clearly some foul up by BT - or are they trying to start to close down the BT Community Website service altogether?

How does one stop it being archived? I managed to find an email address (accounts@support.btck.co.uk) and send an email to them but haven't yet had a reply.

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 33 of 117

Go to solution

i al;so have 2 websites and received emails today saying they would be archived in 30 days. I have tried to raise a ticket but keep getting timed out. Cant reply to email as it is returned.

Am arranging to download just in case but as the rest are saying 1 especially is a Village website & is updated regularly, in fact updated yesterday.

Hopefully it is a blip.....

Highlighted
Message 34 of 117

Go to solution

It seems like I'm part of a very large community of upset websites.  Our community site is regularly updated and used, I've spent the last 6 months organising the content. The help desk just times out each time I try to log a ticket so the whole thing is in a state of panic.

Hope that We don't lose the website as it contains a lot of material gathered over the past ten years.

Highlighted
Message 35 of 117

Re: Website to be archived

Go to solution

HI,

Same problem with our National Trust Group site. Unable to find anyone to give help and advice. Poor show BT

Highlighted
Message 36 of 117

Go to solution

My Parish Council has received the same message, con't contact BTCK at all and am now very worried, glad to see it's not just me. Would welcome a response from the Help desk.

Highlighted
Message 37 of 117

Go to solution
My Parish Council has received the same message, quite worried as having a website is government legislation. A reply would be welcome please.
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 38 of 117

Re: Website to be archived

Go to solution

I can report the same problems and frustration at being unable to make contact with anyone from BT.  I tried the BT complaints phone number but they had not heard of BCTK and were unable to advise on any alternative route into BT to find out what is happening.  Our website is also very much alive and well used, and was updated only a week ago.   

Highlighted
Message 39 of 117

Go to solution

Is it a mistake?

Or are they using COVID as an excuse to close down this facility?

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 40 of 117

Go to solution

I've the same problem for our Scout web site.  It is all rather weird and I cannot raise an enquiry ticket. I've updated our site and fingers crossed (not very technical I am afraid!) the site will not be taken down - but I am not confident. Its very difficult if not impossible to contact BT to sort this. B